NCL Recruitment 2021: Northern Coalfields Limited has released the notification for the candidates. NCL has released the notification for the post of Welder, Fitter, Electrician, and Motor Mechanic. NCL has released 1200 vacancies for these posts. Interested candidates can apply online for these posts. Candidates can apply online from its official website from 4-11-2021 to 15-12-2021.
Applicants are advised to apply online for Welder, Fitter, Electrician & Motor Mechanic posts within the time limit without waiting for the last date of the online application. After reading carefully the notification issued by NCL, apply online from the official website.
NCL Recruitment 2021
|Recruiter Name||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Post Name||NCL Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||NCL/HRD/Apprenticeship/Notification/21/2439|
|Number of Post||1295|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Department||8th Pass, 10th Pass, ITI Certificate|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06-12-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20-12-2021|
|Pay Exam Fee||No Application|
|Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Form||20-12-2021|
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Date of Written Test||Available Soon|
No Application for All Candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 16 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Welder: Candidate should possess 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/ SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Fitter: Candidate should possess 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/ SCVT recognized UP orMP based Institute only.
- For Electrician: Candidate should possess 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/ SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Motor Mechanic: Candidate should possess 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/ SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Posts|
The candidate should have prescribed qualification, age, etc as of 20-12-2021 (cut-off date). The eligibility of the candidate in all respects as on the cut-off date and for claiming reservation/ relaxation benefits will be as prescribed in the notification.
- Age as on the last date of submission of application as mentioned in the notification and the candidates fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria only will be considered eligible
- For more details, you can visit the official website.
Important Documents for Verification of Apprentice Trainee
- Marksheet/ Certificate of Class 10th/ 8th
- ITI Mark-Sheet/ Certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT from recognized U.P or M.P based institutes only.
- Caste Certificate, wherever applicable.
- Certificate of PwBD, issued by Civil Surgeon of Govt. Hospital, wherever applicable.
- Four (04) identical passport size photographs as uploaded in the Apprenticeship Portal.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
How to Apply NCL Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly visit, the Northern Coalfields Limited Portal i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Applicants have to fill the Apprentice Candidate Profile completely.
- After that, upload the relevant documents.
- Candidates are advised to note down the Registration Number.
- You can take a print out of the application form for further use.
|Apply Online||Link Available on 06-12-2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
What is the starting date to apply online for NCL Recruitment 2021?
Starting date to apply online for NCL Apprentice Recruitment is 06 December 2021.
What is the last date to apply online for NCL Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply online for NCL Apprentice Recruitment is 20 December 2021.
What is the age limit for NCL Apprentice Posts?
The age limit for NCL Apprentice Posts is 18 to 24 Years.